Questions and answers

Where can I rent, buy or repair my equipment?

You can rent and/or buy skis, snowboards, cross-country skis, boots, poles and helmets in the local sports shops. You will also find clothes and can let your equipment repair.


Intersport Rent-Network AG Engadin St. Moritz
phone +41 81 838 73 37

Skiservice Corvatsch, Surlej
 phone+41 81 838 77 77

Giovanoli Sport, Sils Maria
phone +41 81 826 52 94


La Fainera Sport, Sils Maria
phone +41 81 826 55 02


Giacometti Sport, Maloja

phone +41 81 834 10 30

Does my child need a helmet for the course?

We strongly advise to wear a helmet for skiing and snowboarding as well as for the children playing in the Snowgarden.


Sunglasses and sunscreen?

We recommend good goggles or sunglasses as well as sunscreen with high protection factor while skiing on slopes and trails. In addition, do not forget to wear a warm head protection (such as helmet).


Where can I buy my ski pass?

At the tourist office in Sils (vis-à-vis ski school office in the house Chesa Cumünela), at all cable car bottom stations as well as in some hotels.
Online click SNOW-DEAL. Book early and benefit. Tickets afilable from 01.10.2019.


Do children under 6 have to buy a ski pass for the course?

No. Children under 6 years do not need any ski pass anymore, provided they are accompanied by a ski instructor. Exceptions are private operators such as ski lift Cristins in Surlej.


Do children have to pay for the lifts in the Snowgarden?

Participants in courses of the Schweizer Skischule Corvatsch AG do not have to pay for the lifts in the Kinderland in Silvaplana and Sils as well as the exercising area in Maloja.


Is there any discount for courses if one books more than one day?

You can buy a weekly pass for 5 all-day courses or 5 half-day courses. This is cheaper than paying every day separately.


What kind of money/cards do you accept?

See prices and conditions.


What kind of equipment should I bring on a snowshoeing trip?

Hiking or trekking boots, functional pants (no Jeans), wind jacket, gloves, hat, sun protection, backpack with food, drinks and shirt/pullover to change. We provide you with shoes, gaiters and poles.


Do I need an avalanche transceiver?

For skiing off-piste we provide our guests with a back-pack including avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel. You are instructed about how to use them before departure.


What happens with my several-day ski pass after an accident?

Bring your ski pass to the next bottom station immediately after the accident. There you will be informed about whether you will get the money back.


Via da Marias 93 (Chesa Cumünela)

CH-7514 Sils Maria


Tel  +41 81 544 0 544 | Office Sils Maria

Tel  +41 81 544 0 545 | Office Surlej-Silvaplana